All PIAA Rules Except:
- Games are two 16 minute halves with stopped time, except for ages 4th & 5th Grade which play 14 minute halves
- Boys 4th-6th grade and all girls teams play will use the 28.5 Ball
- Pre-game warm up will be limited to 2 minutes (unless extended by tournament official). Halftime will be 2 minutes and overtime will be 2 minutes.
- Except for first game of the day. Games may start up to 20 minutes early Be Prepared to Play
- If a court is running behind, it may be necessary to shorten the warm up or halftime.
- Each team gets two full timeouts per game and 1 thirty second timeout per half. The thirty –second timeout does not carry over. Overtime includes 1 additional thirty-second timeout.
- Any player or coach receiving 2 technical fouls is excused from the game and will not play in the next game. Any player ejected for fighting will be excused from the tournament.
- 6 personal fouls per game
- One and one on the 10th team foul
- Last Minute of the game all common fouls (non shooting) will be 1 and 1
- Mercy Rule: if team is winning by more than 20 points in the last 9 minutes the clock will run. if it returns to under 20 clock will stop with no mercy rule in effect
1.) Head to Head 2.) Score differential up to a maximum of 15 points per game. 3.) Least points allowed 4.)Coin Flip
3 or More Way Tie.
Repeats the tie breaker rules from the beginning for the rest of the teams in a tie when a position is found. An example would be a three way tie where the number one team is found because of point differential, then the next two teams would start over at head to head
All forfeits will be given a differential of 15 points A team that forfeits loses all tie breakers. Placement, if any, in Bracket play is at the tournament Directors discretion.
A Coach Coaching more than one team must have an assistant coach available.
Two Coaching Passes per Team. Only Two Coaches allowed per Bench Area. Only One Coach Standing when allowed by the Officials
Players may play on more than one team but only in a different division as long as their name appears on submitted team rosters for both of the teams before the tournament starts & Player meets Grade requirements for each team.
Bracket Play – the dual team player must have played in all pool games with the team to be able to play in bracket play games.